Support

Open search

Android pie beta program

Explorer
Yeah, yours was ridiculous! Mine came off the charger late last night & I lost 1% per hour in that time. Navigating on Google maps for 20mins used 10% battery today! The new UI is nice but I'm really thinking of going back to Oreo, just can't be bothered to set my phone up all over again
Voyager

Screenshot_20181130-181034_Settings.jpgBeen smashing mine for that 108 mins don't think its fairing to badly tbf. 

Woody'S9+
First Poster
I'll stick with it through a few more updates. The phone app is very dodgy, that needs work
Explorer

I noted before that everything was working fine but later found out the 4g wasn't working. I got a new update today and that fixed the 4g issue.

Explorer

@TheSharpeMan wrote:
Yeah, yours was ridiculous! Mine came off the charger late last night & I lost 1% per hour in that time. Navigating on Google maps for 20mins used 10% battery today! The new UI is nice but I'm really thinking of going back to Oreo, just can't be bothered to set my phone up all over again

Interesting, mine in on par if not better then Oreo

Highlighted
Navigator

Mines been great tbh loving the beta.  Screenshot_20181130-190348_Settings.jpg

Explorer

Screenshot_20181129-122037_Settings.jpg

Mine is very good too

Explorer

To those of you with decent battery life, are you on your 2nd or 3rd cycle? I'm gonna give mine a few more days to see if it gets any better 

Explorer

@TheSharpeMan wrote:

To those of you with decent battery life, are you on your 2nd or 3rd cycle? I'm gonna give mine a few more days to see if it gets any better 

I done a factory reset after the update and am on about 3

Explorer

I'm not bothered about battery life.  It last me sometimes one day or less then one day that's because it has small battery. 

Even with android 8.0 same thing.

If people are so concerned about battery life then they should have got Huawei Mate 20 Pro

Top Liked Authors