Support

Open search

Android pie beta program

Navigator

How do I do that and won't I lose all the stuff on my phone including the beta?

Explorer

Just got the notice for beta

Apprentice

does anyone know if imei  Number gets changed after flashing BTU or XEU?

and if  imei  Number does get changed does it affect Trade In from Samsung web site?

Apprentice

@Umbrokhan wrote:

does anyone know if imei  Number gets changed after flashing BTU or XEU?

and if  imei  Number does get changed does it affect Trade In from Samsung web site?

No imei always stay the same it's unique for each handset!

Highlighted
Explorer

The One UI installation is smooth and if you are using Samsung Gear/Members, they both get an iterative update. I didn't lose any data and all my apps work as expected on my S9 plus. Those of you interested in Samsung Dex, yes it finally supports it without dex station. In my case, I tried it on Windows Continuum dock and works perfectly. Sadly it doesn't work on HP lapdock (just black screen and a notification asking you to use genuine dex station), most of the lapdocks only seem to work with Qualcomm (US) processors and not Exynos (Rest of the world). Regarding Linux on Dex, all those rumours about needing Android 9 didn't work out for me. It just says the device is not compatible on the official app link I got from Samsung for Linux on dex. 

Navigator

Hi guys update.zip that I showed you all last week that works, you can register for beta through members app without needing to reset to stock firmware, I just need a screenshot of the software info page to check if it's a newer version or not? 

If anyone that got update officially can do this so I can check versions numbers.. 

Thanks 

Love that some of us had it last week lol & still able to register, all beta sections 9f members page now work for me now I've registered 👌

Explorer

Work very Good Screenshot_20181128-130843_Settings.jpg

Apprentice

Does anyone knows if the Beta works with BTU and dual sim, one from UK and one from Spain?

First Poster

Registration appeared in Samsung Members app this morning (28 Nov). OTA download immediately available afer registration. Will install tonight!

Explorer
Hi ... thanks for posting. Do you have the S9+ ( SM-G965F) link please... thank you
Top Liked Authors