Support

Open search

Android pie beta program

First Poster

so flashed update.zip on my s9+ and all working fine.. the only thing for now is bugging me natwest app .. it's working but not fully..

1 : app is not on full screen there is a black line at the bottom of app.

2 : fingerprint unlock is not working.( can open app via password) it says can't use fingerprint on rooted and customised phone.. however my phone is not rooted and not customised..

Explorer

I don't have problem with my metro bank in uk

First Poster
maybe natwast need to update their app.. lol..
Apprentice

@UmairAhmad

@UmairAhmad wrote:

so flashed update.zip on my s9+ and all working fine.. the only thing for now is bugging me natwest app .. it's working but not fully..

1 : app is not on full screen there is a black line at the bottom of app.

2 : fingerprint unlock is not working.( can open app via password) it says can't use fingerprint on rooted and customised phone.. however my phone is not rooted and not customised..

Hi, 

I'm not sure if it helps but I've had the same issue with other banking app and what I've done is went to settings switch off fingerprint close the app open it again and turned fingerprint login again and it worked somehow.

Kind regards

Adrian 

First Poster
it didn't work with me... thanks for the help
First Poster
It did the same last year. When pie comes out of beta the natwest app will work fine.
First Poster

Beta pour samsung s9

Highlighted
Navigator

?

First Poster

lol.. I think update.zip is fun. i paid by Google pay in morning and now i tried to pay and it says couldn't shop in stores because device is rooted or altered... 

Explorer

If I change my from EE firmware to BTU will I still get over the air updates?

If i change CSC will I be able to part exchange my phone in the future from entertainment exchange shop?

Or from Samsung store?

Top Liked Authors