Support

Open search

Android pie beta program

Apprentice

Couldn't wait and took the plunge this morning, got stuck on the verification for a while to which I s*** myself.

BUT I waited and.........all is good 😃

It looks well, found a couple of niggles but so far so good.

I'm actually replying to you on it now and its managed that too! 

Pathfinder

@Dave-S7 how can i change CSCs my firmware is XEF French model

Pathfinder

You don't need to change CSCs, XEF is included in OXM, so you should be able to just flash the latest BTU with HOME_CSC and then update.zip from recovery

All CSCs included in OXM:

ACR AFG AFR ARO ATO AUT BGL BNG BRI BTC BTU CAC CAM CHO COO DBT DKR ECT EGY EON ETL EUR GLB ILO INS ITV KSA LAO LUX LYS MID MM1 MWD MYM NEE NPL ORX PAK PHE PHN ROM SEB SEE SEK SER SIN SKZ SLK SMA STH THL THR TMC TPA TPH TTT TUN TUR WTL XEF XEH XEO XEU XFE XME XSG XSP XTC XXV ZTO

Apprentice

Eventually figured it out. My sd card was encrypted and it couldn't verify the signature.. Will give it a go now for a bit. Bit buggy here and there. But liveable .

Apprentice

@Biker74 wrote:

I'm uncharacteristically being patient. 

Saying that,  still checking the app on a daily basis even though I know I'll be notified. 

I also have the notification turned on, but got no notification when the beta started for my German device.

Apprentice

Screenshot_20181125-092704_Settings.jpg

So this is what am running am just wondering if there are any software updates for the beta yet thanks

Highlighted
Explorer
Beta have not even been released in most of the countries yet
Explorer

Week ago beta was start for Germany delay,  fingercrosed today will be start for UK 

Pathfinder

@Dave-S7  I flash it and work fine

Just look so coolScreenshot_20181126-080555_Samsung Members.jpg

Screenshot_20181126-080653_Settings.jpg

I mean Samsung it's sleeping 🤣

Explorer

We will get beta at the end of December 😂

Top Liked Authors