Support

Open search

Android pie beta program

Explorer

Yeh I dont want to risk missing out on more OTAs and I cba to roll back to 8 from 9 so I'll just wait for samsung to release the official beta.  No harm in waiting I guess

Navigator

@BarikGB wrote:

All who installed update.zip do not have the opportunity to participate in the Beta test. Yes, writes, Welcome to the Beta test, but when you try to enter or send a report on the Beta Test, it says you are not registered in the Beta Test and get the Server Error !! ONE UI is fine, BUT I rolled back to 8 and I will wait for the official test !!!

Good luck everyone...

We know that, but the app still does recognise that your not part of the beta so when it does go live I'd imagine you'd still get a notification/option to request and invite, time will tell I guess 

Explorer

The battery life is ***** awful as well

Navigator

@Lewish327 wrote:

The battery life is ***** awful as well

i think the battery life is better on android pie. watching tv and playing pokemon go on split screen with bluetooth earphone, left me with 60% battery instead of the normal 40%  i got on oreo

Jamie Warren
Apprentice
Can you tell me how you can roll back as I tried to roll back and it would t let me
Explorer

Battery is brilliant in mine after a reset

Apprentice

Battery life is a bit worse for me atm but going to see how it adapts over the next 48 hours or so. Don't want to roll back just for battery life at this stage, haven't found any other real issues and the overall experience is very good - way better than 8.x

Highlighted
Navigator

To roll back you need to use Odin and a genuine firmware. You can download that with Sam firm 

Explorer

This beta being released is pie in the sky! 

Apprentice
Google Pay has now stopped working for me which is a bit of a bummer
Top Liked Authors