Support

Open search

Android pie beta program

Navigator

Try zip for 965f

Apprentice
Nope, I'm still waiting I check Samsung Members app daily and zero notices as yet... Here's hoping the UK is the next in line for the update...
Navigator

Well I'm now part of the android pie group... anyone noticed the torch wont stay on for long?

Jamie Warren
Navigator

Running the beta build so far it's looking amazing! Once I know that the beta has been finally released to the UK I'll flash back to stock and then request an invite to the beta which then should be the second batch.

First Poster

@JamieWarren wrote:

Well I'm now part of the android pie group... anyone noticed the torch wont stay on for long?

No, how long is long

Navigator

@Terry1969 wrote:

I am on ee , my phone is G960FXXU2BRH4  , where do I find the update to change the beta update.

Terry be sure to install an BTU firmware version which you can find on Sammobile, downloads speeds are slow with free account, once you've got that, install it, check latest security patch, check brj6 as build number not baseband..

Then do the update.zip, there are links in 3 separate threads one for s9 & 1 for s9 +, if you can't find then private message me.. 

Tutorial I made is a few pages back also you'll find it. Should help you an some others out 

Explorer

Apparently android pie beta delay caused by BREXIT guys. No deal . No beta. 2nd class country we r now 

First Poster
Richiesta di diventare tester
Highlighted
Navigator

If you guys are stuggling downloading at 3 kpbs from Sammobile there is a much better way.

I used SamFirm V0.3.6

Just type in your Model and Region and so for my S9 Plus it was  G965F and for the UK its BTU for the region.

It will then download the latest firmware that the beta can be side loaded to.

FYI. Because one UI is beta it will make your play account unverified so if you use google pay etc set it up before you sideload the beta.

Voyager

@Rizij222 wrote:

Apparently android pie beta delay caused by BREXIT guys. No deal . No beta. 2nd class country we r now 

Yeah you are right. Thats the reason.. 😂

Uk is now oldskool and nobody cares.. 

Top Liked Authors