Support

Open search

Android pie beta program

Navigator

@AbyssalSmoke wrote:
Thanks Jamie seen that on Sammobile might consider it later. im on BRJ3

ok, but im having the problem where the update just aborts every time i try and apply it. so yo might have the same problem..

Jamie Warren
First Poster

To be honest ot just goes to show how absolutely ***** device support is... They really just need to release a statment telling us the exact rollout times and dates. Really that somple... One Plus is looking very appealing right now 😁

Explorer

Screenshot_20181121-140008_Samsung Internet.jpg

Comming soon. Clouns. I don care when its comming. Why would u give us a false informatuon at the begging meking us cheking members app every hour . It jus not right. Do it of u promise or dont promise at all

Navigator

for thos that could help her is the error message i get every time

Error received is

E:error in /sideload/package.zip (status 0)

Installation aborted

Jamie Warren
Explorer

I also get this, ******* me off

Navigator
Navigator

People Please share this with Facebook and Twitter. maybe Samsung will release an update faster !!

sammob.jpg

Highlighted
Explorer

@BarikGB wrote:

People Please share this with Facebook and Twitter. maybe Samsung will release an update faster !!

It will be released when it will be released.

First Poster

Bad news guys :(

https://www.reddit.com/r/GalaxyS9/comments/9z3eca/updated_information_for_uk_users_waiting_on_the/?u...

Someone from Samsung has cleared it up, looks like we aren't getting it for a while! 

Apprentice

Just side load the beta guys it's very fast minimal bugs so far i only found 1 and it's very minor I'm impressed how stable it is for beta 1 last year beta 1 for s8 was quite awful.

Top Liked Authors