Support

Open search

Android pie beta program

Highlighted
Navigator

Im bored of waiting and not even getting a straight answer from live chat as to if the EE handsets will get access or not. They have basically admitted they have no information and are guessing. Im currently running BRJ1 so dont think I can even install from the Zip. 

Apprentice

@AbyssalSmoke wrote:

Im bored of waiting and not even getting a straight answer from live chat as to if the EE handsets will get access or not. They have basically admitted they have no information and are guessing. Im currently running BRJ1 so dont think I can even install from the Zip. 

You can flash from .zip if you change your CSC (instructions can be found on XDA Developers forum or Galaxy S9 subreddit) but I would honestly say that it isn't worth the hassel, especially if it means waiting until maybe Friday or something for the beta.

Navigator

@AbyssalSmoke wrote:

My phone is from EE also & That might be your baseband version as you started on that firmware originally, be sure to check your build number..

Changing CSC requires Odin on a laptop , that's abit too tech savvy for some people..  
Screenshot_20181121-134037_Settings.jpg

Apprentice

Go to sammobile and download the latest update the bjr6 csc bjr3, install it through Odin and then you will be able to flash the zip

Navigator

Will that upset KNOX ? 

Apprentice

Are these all people moaning like little kids have a life? Are these people unemployment and just sitting front of they keyboard waiting day and night wasting precious time?

Apprentice
No it wount because the zip is signed by samsung so no unauthorized changes.
Navigator
If you have nothing to add to the conversation please don't come in the forums just to troll people.
Navigator

Capture.PNG

this is the firmware i have, and they are the latest.

Jamie Warren
Navigator
Thanks Jamie seen that on Sammobile might consider it later. im on BRJ3
Top Liked Authors