Support

Open search

Android pie beta program

Explorer

Will you let us know if you receive any news? 😁

@AntS wrote:

Appeciate that you're all excited and that the wait is grinding (to say the least ), but please try to be nice to each other. As far as I'm concerned, we're all nerds on here. And that's pretty good in my book.  

(And no, no news about the when at our end this morning.)

Explorer

Ive spoken to live chat and they're now saying it's coming out in batches they've also mentioned that it doesn't matter if you're locked or unlocked, but others from the live chat say it does? Anyone give guidance?

Explorer

I dont think live chat have updated information on the matter I wouldn't ask them anymore. I'm speaking from experience. I talked to 10 different live chats yesterday lol

Explorer

@AntS wrote:

Appeciate that you're all excited and that the wait is grinding (to say the least ), but please try to be nice to each other. As far as I'm concerned, we're all nerds on here. And that's pretty good in my book.  

(And no, no news about the when at our end this morning.)

Agree. We are all nerds.
But that doesn't give the right to make childish threats and slag off chat operators for not knowing ETAs.
They don't work for the IT department so are obviously unable to give any details regarding the beta programme.

Get a grip people.

First Poster

I read an article on an Android forum about Pie only allowing free themes to run for 14 days before the phone reverts back to a stock theme, if true it seems a strange decision, i realise it probably has a sensible reason behind it but i am blowed if i can think of it πŸ€”

Explorer

@scopex wrote:

I read an article on an Android forum about Pie only allowing free themes to run for 14 days before the phone reverts back to a stock theme, if true it seems a strange decision, i realise it probably has a sensible reason behind it but i am blowed if i can think of it πŸ€”

Yeh that's true. Basically samsung want us to be more inclined to stick to their stock theme but also are giving us a bit of freedom to customise (a lot less than before). 

Navigator

If my carrier unlocks my phone would the beta work then? Would I get the notice? 

Explorer

scopex

7711.jpg

Highlighted
AntS Moderator

@joellyshelly25 wrote:

Will you let us know if you receive any news? 😁 

Me or any of the other Mods will let you guys know of anything we hear. 

Prince_Community_Sig03.jpg

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Explorer

I'm not entirely sure how it would work. But who's you carrier? Your phone may already be unlocked anyways depending on ur carriers policies

Top Liked Authors