Support

Open search

Android pie beta program

Explorer

Appauling lack of communication... Black Friday is coming and the mate 20 is price dropping... 

Apprentice

Just flashed. Everything OK. There are some minor aesthetical bugs with third apps and Samsung apps.  

Explorer

I don't understand why you people are getting your knickers in a knot over a poxy beta. I demand this, I demand that, and I want it all yesterday!! I'm buying an iPhone because the Samsung software didn't arrive yesterday, I'm so angry!!

Get a grip people, stop being whiny little ******. 

Explorer

Will think twice b4 buyin s10. To to consider of buying hauwei 

Apprentice

Do yourself a favour and dont. Samsung's software is its weakest point by far and one UI even tho i don't agree with some things greatly improves performance and some of the visuals.

Huawei software is actually ***** and their phones break quickly. My friend bought a p20 pro felt like I'm using a midrange phone at best it was lagging left and right.

Navigator
mine keeps aborting!
Jamie Warren
Navigator

UK unlocked BTU. Samsung members app now showing beta in the notices! Downloading now in software update! Didn't realise it was such a big file!

Navigator

I haven't got anything yet :( 

Highlighted
Explorer
There's nothing wrong with being a nerd, but being a nerd prone to having tantrums over a BETA release is a little bit too ridiculous.
Explorer

Mine is unlocked UK xeu csc and still nothing 

Top Liked Authors