Support

Open search

Android pie beta program

Explorer

I'm gonna actually call samsung in a while I'll let u guys know what happens. Let's hope the update comes before I call lol.

First Poster

According to Play store the latest Members App version is 2.4.70.6 yet i have seen the referrences to a later version, does anyone know if the later version is for a different market and we have the latest on for the UK

Navigator

i have the latest version installed and still no beta sign up so I wouldnt worry.

First Poster

Can I do this with BRJ6 software on my phone and will i lose my current data or will apps and data remain after the update?

Navigator

If they don't hurry up and roll it out to us then I shall try to install that link to get it whoever said they've done it 

First Poster
i agree, no point in worrying about it, i was just curious as to how there seem to be two " latest versions "

Apprentice

Can you confirm the registration is open in the UK @AndrewL ? I have tried all day to no avail and this is frustrating. I would like to achieve other things this evening, rather than playing pot luck and hitting refresh whilst being fed mis-information. 

Thanks.

Highlighted
Navigator

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/samsung-members/

You can download and install on your phone if you trust your browser.

Apprentice

Well guys.. unfortunately i think it's not going to be today our day..

Navigator
I think it would be really useful when a member of this group gets SOMETHINGS they actually state what country they are in and phone model.
Top Liked Authors