Support

Open search

Android pie beta program

First Poster

Would we need to be on Oreo 8.1 to recieve the beta?

Navigator

I find some stuff they answer and some they don't I shall start to give up soon at this rate 

Navigator

Like i said this morning, the same thing like in germany they said the 15th and its roll out yesterday 

No pint waiting anymore. Why give us false info. I could have instsaled it yesterday from sd card if i knew that it wont roll out today. .

Apparently if u do so u will get future updates anyway. So no point waiting

Navigator

They told me it would be global, then unlocked, then locked carrier devices.. 

I got impatient of waiting so I went to page 49 i think & got the s9+ update.zip 

All working perfect 👌

Apprentice

i am so tierd of samsung. Hope soon will come the day that ppl will not buy theyre phones any more. They are so ***** up whit updates. Whatever ppl say Iphone will be number 1 and it will remain number 1 on the market

AndrewL Moderator
Hi Guys

Just a quick message to clarify that the Android Pie Beta Programme is available to S9 and S9 plus users. Qualifying users need to download the “Samsung Members” app from the Galaxy Apps or Play Store, then submit the “Galaxy Beta Program” application form through “Registration of One UI Beta Program” in the notice. As long as you meet all the participation criteria, the registration process will be completed.
Navigator

Screenshot_20181120-162912_Samsung Experience Home.jpg

Screenshot_20181120-162830_Phone.jpg

Downloaded to my phone, moved to sd card, then boot into recovery and apply from sd card.. 

I do like it so far, but it does remind me a little of iOS 🤔

Explorer

Thanks. Thats  exsacly what we are trying to do. But there is no such an option avaliable 

Highlighted
Explorer
thanks Andrew. What is the participation criteria? I got my s9 plus directly from Samsung uk website unlocked on launch and I received nothing.
Top Liked Authors