Support

Open search

Android pie beta program

Explorer

Screenshot_20181115-221520_Dolphin.jpg

Explorer

Wie alle jetzt komplett eskalieren und sagen niewieder Samsung haha, wenn betas euer kaufargument sind, was macht ihr dann noch hier xD

Explorer
So bescheuert kann doch niemand sein 🤦‍♂️
Explorer
I want to buy a car, where the engine and the brakes will be developed while driving it like Fred Flintstone (Feuerstein)!
Explorer
Es geht einfach darum, dass Hoffnung gemacht wird (von wegen 15.11.18) und dann so etwas passiert, regt man sich auf
Apprentice

Read the post. I say information politics, nothing from: oh no I have no beta.... 🙄

Explorer

@Pie_Kai wrote:
Es geht einfach darum, dass Hoffnung gemacht wird (von wegen 15.11.18) und dann so etwas passiert, regt man sich auf

Sie haben ja noch 2 Stunden 37 zeit haha

Highlighted
Explorer
I think that if you went to school sometime maybe you would have learned some english. I'm spanish and I use english here. Why? I will try to speak it as easy as you can understand it:
IF EVERY BODY SPEAK IN IT'S OWN LANGUAGE THIS WOULD BE A MESS. Now it is, because some of you continue using your own languages showing your disrespectful behaivour with the rest of us
Explorer

Aha! 

... So weiter im Text.... 

Explorer
Wtf is your problem ? 70% of people are talking about the GERMAN BETA. So what is your problem??
Top Liked Authors