Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android pie beta program

(Topic created on: 06-11-2018 04:58 PM)
Sasperello2
Journeyman
Options

Does anyone know if Samsung are launching a beta program for Android pie? The early builds are out. 

1,279 REPLIES 1,279
Anamaria23
Journeyman
Options

mereutacristian i will do the same. I m tierd of samsung phones. They dont update they phones and all the time are the last ones. I will swich to iphone in 14 days or maybe a pixel phone. Samsung they dont care about custemers. Do you see any replay to all this messages? No. About android pie? 😁 They are not that smart to make the beta so fast. Maybe next year 😁😁😁 u said that u paid 899 😁 i paid 1100 on my note 9 and was the worst mistake. But you know...we learn from our mostakes

0 Likes
Mereutacristian
Navigator
Options

😁😁😁 i underatand you perfectly AnaMaria. Yes maybe next year 😁😁😁 such a shame dough 😁😁😁 

0 Likes
WuNgUn
Journeyman
Options

Wow.... What a bunch of whiney *****! 

Jeezus... It's always been like this from samsung. What makes you think it'll be any different this time around? Or next time.... 

Go buy yourself an overpriced POS iPhone 

Mereutacristian
Navigator
Options

dude you are that kind of user who take phones on contract and clearly you dont care about new futures. New ui gestures etc. You are avrage user. So u dont belong here.

Anamaria23
Journeyman
Options

good point Mereuta 👍👍👍👍👍👍

0 Likes
Anamaria23
Journeyman
Options
Overprice iphone have no lag, regular updates and quallity :winking-face:
0 Likes
Mereutacristian
Navigator
Options

Thats true AnaMaria. I receved my september securty patch at 28 octomber 😁😁😁 and i have s9+ last device from S line...sooo i understand u perfect

0 Likes
BigDaddyUK
Explorer
Options
0 Likes
Ds7581
Pioneer
Options

Here hoping...  but how shortly after? 

0 Likes
Confused980
First Poster