Support

Open search

Android pie beta program

Explorer
))) we will see..
Navigator
I hope tonight we will have a surprise
First Poster

I hope to see the beta soon, like within the next couple of days, rumors have been floating around saying that it will be released nov 7 or 8, cant confirm however, again just rumors flying around.

Navigator

no clearly they take the *****. Samsung just dont care about customers. They just dont CARE. AND THIS NEED TO BE A LESSON FOR ALL OF US. NEXT TIME WE KNOW WHAT TO BUY. CLEARLY NOT A SAMSUNG PHONE

Pathfinder

We will see tomorrow what happen for android pie beta to samsung hope we can have good news πŸ€”

Navigator

I just call them now and they keep telling me that the beta will be relesed soon. In the last 2 months they keep telling me soon. They just dont care. They dont care of custemers.

Pathfinder

Yeah, allways the same question 🀨

Navigator

we are the ones who make same mistake again and buy theyre phones. Paid Β£889 and same user experience from the first day i bought it. One of my mates have a Nokia that cost Β£300 and guess what? It have android pie on it. What a shame

Highlighted
Pathfinder

Dont worry friend stay strong πŸ’ͺ

Navigator

Next upgrade i will 100% buy Huawei or pixel because samsung is to slow whit the updates. Is always the last one. Always. Not evem dare to compare whit apple or other brand

Top Liked Authors