Support

Open search

Android Newbie - How do i transfer my notes from my iPhone?

SOLVED
Apprentice

Hi Guys I've just switched from iphone to my s9+,  I'm wondering if it's possible to transfer my notes from my old iphone to my new s9+? Apologies if this has been asked previously. Thanks for your help!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AndrewL Moderator
Hi @AdznKi

You can transfer personal data from your old iPhone to the Galaxy S9+ using Smart Switch. To find out more please follow this link to our support page: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00047055/.
7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL Moderator
Hi @AdznKi

You can transfer personal data from your old iPhone to the Galaxy S9+ using Smart Switch. To find out more please follow this link to our support page: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00047055/.
Apprentice
Thanks Andrew, worked a treat
ChrisM Moderator

Great to hear, @AdznKi! Thanks for letting us know.

Highlighted
Apprentice

Obviously, you can't achieve the goal by simply plugging the devices into your computer via USB cable between iPhone and Samsung Galaxy via Bluetooth due to the Apple's technology limitation.

Therefore, in order to save your time and reach the goal of transferring notes between iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S9 effectively.

With Mobile Phone Data Transfer, you can transfer note from an iPhone to a Samsung device  easily yet effectively within few simple clicks. And this program is a standalone program that is 100% risk-free, so here is no need for you to worry about your personal information of leaking out.

First Poster

is anyone having issues transferring videos from iPhone to the galaxy s9??? I’ve tried multiple times via Samsung switch both direct from iPhone and from a PC and I can’t get it to work. Help!

First Poster

Since Samsung phone has different operating system comparing with iPhone's OS, it is believed that it is easier to transfer data from Android to Samsung  than transferring data from iPhone to Samsung . And also you can't directly sync data between iPhone and Samsung with USB cable or Bluetooth as well, which makes it harder to complete the goal. However, you can make it easier as long as you have the third-party iPhone to Samsung Data Transfer tool - Phone to Phone Transfer (Windows/Mac).

😁

Top Liked Authors