Support

Open search

Adaptive brightness

First Poster

Please fix the adaptive brightness under Android pie, when selected, brightness cannot be toned down and remains at 50% even  in the dark. When moving the slider down the brightness dims until you lift your finger from the slider then it brightens again but slider remains low.

4 REPLIES 4
First Poster

Is this going to be fixed? It keeps setting the brightness of my phone to 1 setting even though I change the setting. It's happened recently and now I cannot use the adaptive brightness setting, I gave to manually change screen bright ess

I got mine switched off for the adaptive brightness because its too annoying as it set itself to the lowest brightness.  However it "AUTO" switched on by itself again and i dont know how did that happened although i alresdy switched off the adaptive brightness . Sigh. Samsung pls fix this!

Just Browsing

Same problem here

I can't use Adaptive brightness,cause it keeps setting the brightness of my phone to one setting and i can't change it

First Poster

Restarting the phone makes adaptive brightness work for me again temporarily. Samsung, please investigate. 

Top Liked Authors