Support

Open search

AFTER UPDATED TO ANDROID PIE , BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES MIC NOT WORKING

same problem 

note 9 android pie 

using galaxy buds

only phone calls working

Observer

Same problem bluetooth headset mic all not working only phone mic very annoying didn't find solutions 

Observer

Did you find a solution I have the exact same problem with galaxy note 8

Apprentice

I found that I was wrong by testing the mic with sending voice message to myself (WhatsApp, Viber and messenger) ... always they send the voice messages by the phone mic ... but when I switched to call (not voice message) it works just fine .. try it ...

First Poster

Yes I have faced this with some bluetooth headphones. Included the Galaxy Buds. 

So voice wont work but phone will

Apparently I'm trying to play pubg but that too none supported

Not even galaxy buds 

So basically bluetooth can only be used for phone calls what rubbish is this 

We need to spread this make people aware

So they dont spend a lot of money on buying such products even Samsung then for that matter. 

Apprentice

Dear

I was trying to send voice messages by Whatsapp or Viber.

But the fact that that the voice calls by Whatsapp and other apps are good ... only voice messages. 

That because when you hold the button for the voice you must send the voice bia the built in mic.

So it is working fine for all calling.

Thanks

First Poster
Observer

After Update , I can't Use Mic or Bluetooth device on any app. Please solve this issue because this really disturbing my work 

Observer

Yeah i have s8+ and since update i have same issue . i cannot use Bluetooth mic on any app..  did u find a solution

First Poster

I have exactly the same problem on my Samsung S9 - microphone in my helmet bluetooth headset Interphone F3MC is not working with phone calls. It works fine with voice notes (like Google Keep), but no chance to call someone.

I am very disappointed with Samsung!

Top Liked Authors