Support

Open search

128GB and 256GB Dual Sim versions of S9/S9+ for Spain

Highlighted
SOLVED
Apprentice

I've seen that in countries like Italy, Germany, Belgium... the official Samsung website offers the option of pre-ordering the S9+ Dual Sim, black colour, with 256GB of storage. Does anyone happen to know when a larger than 64GB version will be, if at all, available for sale in Spain? Many thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Superuser
Superuser

Hi all,

You should reach Spanish Community Galaxy S9|S9+ space to ask them if there will be a larger storage version of the device. I have noted that a discussion about that is already there, click here to join it.

There shouldn't be any differences in having a Smartphone made in Korea or Vietnam, but services and components may vary by location and market launch.

See you soon!

------------------------------------
EU Italian Super User+
Benvenuto Galaxy Note9!!
3 REPLIES
First Poster

Does also anyone know if it matters when the phone is manufactured in vietnam instead of Korea and if there is any kind of differences between the phones is Europe and other countries around the world?

Superuser
Superuser

Hi all,

You should reach Spanish Community Galaxy S9|S9+ space to ask them if there will be a larger storage version of the device. I have noted that a discussion about that is already there, click here to join it.

There shouldn't be any differences in having a Smartphone made in Korea or Vietnam, but services and components may vary by location and market launch.

See you soon!

------------------------------------
EU Italian Super User+
Benvenuto Galaxy Note9!!
Apprentice
Thank you very much for replying. I will follow this up on the link you provided. Cheers.
Top Liked Authors