Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer movies from iPhone

(Topic created on: 21-02-2020 12:11 AM)
Narz
First Poster
Options

So I'm thinking about getting the new Samsung phone but I don't know if I can't get all my movies and tv shows I brought from iTunes over to the new phone, does Samsung smart switch transfer all the movies and tv shows from iPhone to the device? 

0 Likes

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

It certainly does, @Narz! Have a look at this useful link.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
pickmybrain
Pathfinder
Options

Hi Narz,

Pleae ensure that the videos you transfer over to your new device are in a MP4 format.

Videos recorded from a IPhone are saved in a MOV format. Samsung devices do not support MOV formats so you would need to download a third party video app to play videos recorded from an IPhone e.g. MX video play. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Lembo
Navigator
Options

MX Player plays mostly all video types in in my opinion better than the stock player. 

I wouldnt worry about conversions. 

Lee

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Solution
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

It certainly does, @Narz! Have a look at this useful link.

0 Likes
Narz
First Poster
Options

Ok thank you, what app would all my movies and tv shows be in when they transfer? 

0 Likes
Solution
pickmybrain
Pathfinder
Options

Hi Narz,

Pleae ensure that the videos you transfer over to your new device are in a MP4 format.

Videos recorded from a IPhone are saved in a MOV format. Samsung devices do not support MOV formats so you would need to download a third party video app to play videos recorded from an IPhone e.g. MX video play. 

0 Likes
Narz
First Poster
Options

How would I put my movies and tv shows in that format, I'm not bothered about the video I recorded on the camera of my iPhone 

0 Likes
Solution
Lembo
Navigator
Options

MX Player plays mostly all video types in in my opinion better than the stock player. 

I wouldnt worry about conversions. 

Lee

0 Likes