Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no May 2020 Update

(Topic created on: 16-05-2020 09:21 AM)
Weatherman
Navigator
Options
Hi Everyone - I have an S20 Ultra, am in the UK and my provider is EE. Its now 16th May and still I have not had the May 05th update! I do enjoy a good update. Anyone else still waiting for the May 2020 update? Is there a way to get the update sooner? Thanks
0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
maverick22
Navigator
Options

update is out for EE

View solution in context

Solution
Weatherman
Navigator
Options
Hi - I tried and YES!!!!!!! I got the update. Thanks for letting me know

View solution in context

0 Likes
22 REPLIES 22
DragonWolf5589
Pathfinder
Options
I have the s20+ on EE and last update I have is 1st May security update. Is that the one you mean (but for the ultra in your case)
Weatherman
Navigator
Options
Hi DragonWolf5589 - Yes that's the one. I am very sad not to have received it yet 😞
0 Likes
DragonWolf5589
Pathfinder
Options

To be honest if your phone is same enyxos as my s20+ be glad.. Since May update my photos are all blurry. Looks worse then my s9.

If I do 64mp photos. Before May it was 20-30mb and if I shrunk them manually to 12mp they looked like professional camera.. Since 1st May update?.. 8mb and looks like its been compressed 5000 times with Chinese camera and dark spots have bits of blue and black and red lines that don't exist.

Meanwhile my s9 battery life is actually now better then the s20plus both on same screen resolution and settings. (eg 60hz 1080p)

Both charged to 90%.. Come back 4 hours later s20 is 61% and s9 was 78%.. Both running identical apps..

(and I factory reset after the may update too as my phone was only 3 days old when it updated so thought may as well "start fresh")

0 Likes
maverick22
Navigator
Options

On EE and got the S20U and no May update still on the April one. Nornally the relase them on Tuesdays so might be day after tomorrow.

Weatherman
Navigator
Options
Thanks maverick22, lets see what tomorrow brings, but good to know its not just me 🙂
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
I am still waiting for the may update on my S20 on 3 mobile software...
Weatherman
Navigator
Options
Yep, still waiting. I wonder what the hold up is?
0 Likes
maverick22
Navigator
Options

This is one thing i hate about Android/Samsung thr inconsistency when it comes to updates compared to IOS.

It most likely will be packged with the June update. Unless it comes next Tuesday.

0 Likes
maverick22
Navigator
Options
0 Likes