Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 ultra delivery

(Topic created on: 27-03-2020 11:35 PM)
JordonC
Pioneer
Options

I ordered my S20 on the 7th March. Now they shipped by date was 27th March and Iv not heard anything by email all day today and it's suppose to be arriving tomorrow 28th March. Iv been waiting so long and il be so disappointed if it's not arriving!! Now it does say on the order Shopping Requested but I don't know if that means it's been sent to ship or if it's just not sent yet. Anyone have any ideas??? 😫😫😫😫

128 REPLIES 128
KammyBear
Explorer
Options

When the phone does come remember to claim.your galaxy buds +. You'll be able to so it on the Samsung Members App.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/galaxys-preorder/

JordonC
Pioneer
Options

Heyyy mine was the same! I ordered a case and it was around 10:50/11:00pm that I got the email from DPD :smiling-face: the suspense is killing me waiting for the email to come through! Hahaa. 

KammyBear
Explorer
Options

Once this email comes I'll be able to sleep well tonight

JordonC
Pioneer
Options
Same KammyBear! On the 27th I didn’t sleep much because I constantly kept waking up thinking I had an email from DPD 😂 think I made this group at silly o’clock in the morning on the early hours of the 28th 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
0 Likes
KammyBear
Explorer
Options

I remember seeing it early when it was posted because I was up waiting for the phone. If it doesn't come tomorrow I'm actually gonna cry. I got a case, wireless charger and the Samsung watch all in anticipation for this phone.

MagdalenaZyla
Explorer
Options

I wonder if the phone will still come before 10.30am tomorrow 🤔

JordonC
Pioneer
Options
KammyBear me too I have two cases here and new cables waiting for the phone to arrive 😂😂😂. What are we all going to be like tomorrow waiting for our phones to come 🙊
0 Likes
KammyBear
Explorer
Options
It should come before 10:30 because we never got that refund on the £3.99 we paid.
0 Likes
JordonC
Pioneer
Options
MagdalenaZyla - I bloody hope so! The earlier the better. I think my phone case did so 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
0 Likes
KammyBear
Explorer
Options

What phone case have you gotten? I bought a Spigen case from Amazon the ones on Samsung are out of stock at the moment 😞 

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/dp/B082LRSP5R/ref=cm_sw_r_apa_i_3QMGEbV12MVVW