Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 ultra delivery

(Topic created on: 27-03-2020 11:35 PM)
JordonC
Pioneer
Options

I ordered my S20 on the 7th March. Now they shipped by date was 27th March and Iv not heard anything by email all day today and it's suppose to be arriving tomorrow 28th March. Iv been waiting so long and il be so disappointed if it's not arriving!! Now it does say on the order Shopping Requested but I don't know if that means it's been sent to ship or if it's just not sent yet. Anyone have any ideas??? 😫😫😫😫

128 REPLIES 128
BigboyDav3
First Poster
Options

After Being on hold for 50 minutes to be told the exact same as everyone else, will be sometime next week, load of s**t, not like ive been wating a month for this phone or anything. asked for compensation they said they are not giving out any compensation for this as its part of a global crisis going on and i will have to claim back my £3.99 delivery after i recieve my phone. 

Absoloutly useless. 

0 Likes
KammyBear
Explorer
Options

Why give us a set date to raise our hopes up just to tell us they have no idea where our phones are. 😞

BigboyDav3
First Poster
Options
its the fact they cant tell anyone when it will be delivered, they must have some idea if its gonna be next week at some point, just not gonna get my hopes up anymore, probably gonna be waiting another 2-3 weeks at this rate
0 Likes
JordonC
Pioneer
Options
I got told next week when I rang. Next Friday or Saturday and the reason it’s happened is because of stock issues not because of corona. :s
god33321
Journeyman
Options

If you go to order one from fresh at the moment the delivery date is 4th April, which fits with what everybody has been told 

KammyBear
Explorer
Options

If there's another delay I'll cancel and order the Cosmic Grey 512gb when it's in stock again, 

0 Likes
god33321
Journeyman
Options
Was thinking the same thing but don’t want to miss out on the preorder buds +
Brxdd
Explorer
Options

My order is still sadly sat on "Order placed". Not even "Preparing Dispatch" and it was meant to be delivered yesterday the 27th... 😒

0 Likes
Beer_MonsterUK
First Poster
Options

1st world problems. All I could do with is better communication. In the grand scheme of things it's just a new mobile. 

0 Likes
Brxdd
Explorer
Options

Completely Agree. Communication on what is going on would stop all of these threads being made as we would know whats going on rather than letting question arise etc.