Support

Open search

S20 ultra SIM tray replacement

Highlighted
First Poster

Does anyone know where I can get a spare sim tray for the S20 Ultra?

I accidentally bent the tray slightly whilst sliding it back into the phone. It still works but it's extremely fragile now and could snap if I ever need to use the tray again so just being cautious in finding a spare one.

I tried searching for some spare parts but no place stocks S20 parts yet (perhaps unsurprisingly since the phone is still new).

I realise it's not the best timing since I think service centres are closed due to the ongoing corona situation.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

Hi @JQ2 

In the UK all the Samsung Experience Store  / Samsung Service Centres are temporarily closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

I would suggest just to be careful for now and not remove the sim tray until we all get through this and services begin to re open.

The sim tray usually has some of the phones information on it hence why I don't think Samsung sell them separately.

You could try ringing your Samsung Support Team and or the mobile network customer services if they supplied the phone to ask for help and support.

I'm not 100% sure if a sim tray meant for another Samsung phone are the same dimensions.

Something to research into I'd say and then you might be able to order one on Ebay or Amazon etc.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung Phone User.
Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui 2.0 / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.
Samsung Galaxy Buds.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Highlighted
First Poster

Hey,

Thanks for the reply. Yeah I contacted the support team on Twitter and they said they couldn't do much since I shipped the phone from HK (I wanted the Snapdragon). 

Yeah I was curious if the tray was the same as the S10/S10+. 

I think I'll just be patient and wait for either the shops to open again or for some spare parts to appear on eBay.

Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

You're very welcome for my reply @JQ2 

Unfortunately importing can bring such support issues sadly.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung Phone User.
Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B._ Samsung One Ui 2.0 / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.
Samsung Galaxy Buds.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Top Liked Authors