Support

Open search

S20+ bug with low ringtone

Highlighted
Apprentice

I'm curious noone has noticed yet. I've opened settings > Sounds and Vibations > Selected a ringtone > The sound was very good and loud and comes from the bottom speaker and the ear speaker.

BUT when I got a phone call the ringtone sounded much worse and very low.

Very annoying because it makes the ringtone to sound much lower volume and I am missing calls because half of the times it sounds loud like it should but the other half you can hardly hear it. When u select it in settings, it always sounds loud, the problem appears when u receive a call.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

@aliakio wrote:

I'm curious noone has noticed yet. I've opened settings > Sounds and Vibations > Selected a ringtone > The sound was very good and loud and comes from the bottom speaker and the ear speaker.

BUT when I got a phone call the ringtone sounded much worse and very low.

Very annoying because it makes the ringtone to sound much lower volume and I am missing calls because half of the times it sounds loud like it should but the other half you can hardly hear it. When u select it in settings, it always sounds loud, the problem appears when u receive a call.

I noticed the same problem too. 

Highlighted

I also noticed the same problem, I think its a bug. When I select a ringtone the upper and lower speakers give sound, but when someone calls me only the lower speaker gives sound while the upper one doesn't. which results in low volume. which can be quite annoying when working in construction.

I have the Samsung Galaxy s20 Ultra.

Highlighted
Observer

Yeah, even i see the same problem in my phone aswell. The ringer volume is too feeble.

Top Liked Authors