Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 12-02-2020 08:36 AM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
steve0
Voyager
Options

@yamyam67 wrote:

Thought I'd try again to see if they have fixed the Klarna issue and not advised all upgrade members....but it's still not working, dont know why I'm surprised...it really is the poorest service I've ever experienced. I wint try again I'll see what Apple have with the iPhone 12. You know that you wont have to deal with this bulls**t with them

what did you use -- PC ,phone  - chrome browseror edge

also being interested to know at what stage did fail-- for example after you signed the agreement etc

0 Likes
yamyam67
Pioneer
Options

I got the email from Samsung as well, Samsung theres a big difference between being interested and being shafted by yourselves and your buddies at Klarna.....utter utter rubbish

0 Likes
yamyam67
Pioneer
Options
I used Edge and didn't even get to signing an agreement got declined again...ive never got to the agreement stage....at the moment I just want them to take my phone and we can call it even and I can leave the upgrade programme
0 Likes
gazlad9
First Poster
Options

Just had same email if I was still interested doesn't matter if I am can't do anything about it.😡

0 Likes
Kjt57
Navigator
Options
Don't believe Samsung, I sent them a message on messenger asking if the website was now working, there reply Don't know what you mean, can you give us some information of the problems you have had!!!
I have several times
0 Likes
Kjt57
Navigator
Options
Is anyone going to contact Martin Lewis? I'm not on Twitter
0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

If you're having issues with the 'Sign the Agreement' please share: 

• Device:
  • Browser:
  • Version:

We can see this is being used and really want to help. We're trying to learn from you to get the information to the right people. 

^SachikoT

Heisenberi
Journeyman
Options
@yamyam67 which error message did you get when you got declined?
0 Likes
gazlad9
First Poster
Options
I got try a different payment method
0 Likes
yamyam67
Pioneer
Options
I got the declined screen after it confirms my bank details and pre contract information
0 Likes