Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 12-02-2020 08:36 AM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
DL11
Journeyman
Options

I was accepted 3 times on 4th attempt I was declined  .....the *****s at Klarna tell me yes ME to contact transition and sort it out !! This is their mess or yours YOU NEED to contact Transunion not me REMOVE ALL NEGATIVITY that gas been placed on anyone's credit file. I was actually told by some soft sod at Klarna "oh it doesn't effect your file" utter "Bull*****"

0 Likes
DL11
Journeyman
Options
I've tried 3 times failed their fault I've looked at my credit file Klarna don't want to know yet it's their fault guess what 50 Searches yeh 50 utter *****
0 Likes
DL11
Journeyman
Options
I tried 3 times now there's 50 Searches on my file Klarna don't give a TOSS
0 Likes
Grzegorz79
Navigator
Options

I'm contact witch Samsung chat and they give me number to call direct to samsung customers sales help someon trying and this can be help to fix credit score impact? 

Number is 0330 726 7467

0 Likes
Mr_wednesday
Journeyman
Options

@Grzegorz79 wrote:

I'm contact witch Samsung chat and they give me number to call direct to samsung customers sales help someon trying and this can be help to fix credit score impact? 

Number is 0330 726 7467

The credit search is done by klarna so samsung couldnt help with that.

0 Likes
pluke1973
Apprentice
Options

I have rang that number 3 times, each time promising to call me back  with an answer. Still waiting

0 Likes
grilo67
Navigator
Options

Hi everybody,

Have just been on the phone to Samsung about my order.

Let me just recap...On the 11th, after the live presentation and after receiving my upgrade window email I went ahead and tried to place an upgrade order, after a few problems I managed to get to the end and sign the credit agreement and got two emails from Klarna, one with a copy of the credit agreement and the other with the direct debit mandate but no email from Samsung with the "UK" order number and also a payment of £99.90 taken from my bank account.

Contacted Samsung the following day about the problem of their email not beig received and they said that they were aware of tecnical issues and that by the end of the day I would get an email or sms with an update.

After three contacts with them and always the same reply, today I called them up and put on a more angry tone and finnaly told me that the order didn't go through at Samsung's end, they failed to catch the payment details and therefore my order had been cancelled and that Klarna would refund my deposit in 7 days time. The guy told me that my only option now was to place another order. I told him that through no fault of my own, I was now going to be penalised with another credit search and possible refusal and if he thought that that was the way to treat a long standing loyal customer? If they and Klarna could not do it manually as to save everything?

With all his negative answers, I told him that this was where the story of me and Samsung ended and that even if I wanted to do it again, that my Upgrade Window invite was no longer accepting my contract number and surname to which he just said "im sorry"!

Very shocking customer treatment, when it was no fault of my own and they don't even try to solve the problem and keep me happy with them.

I shall miss their phones but I know that there is a lot of other makes out there, including Apple, which I'm not mad about.

Sorry to say that the Samsung romance for me has ended here in a very bitter way.

0 Likes
steve0
Voyager
Options

Re:  your previos post 

About Credit Checks

• If you have attempted to place a Samsung Upgrade Programme order multiple times and have been unsuccessful in completing the credit application process and you are concerned this will have a negative impact on your credit impact please contact Klarna to discuss your individual case with Klarna at: 0808-189-333 | customer@klarna.co.uk.

It is only right that Klarna rectify this problem with the credit checking agency- Transunion and remove all hard searches from those that have been affected. 

Klarna should instigate the removal of the hard search and not rely on the individual to contact them.

After all the problem has been caused by  poor system integration and by the looks of it a lack of system end to end testing, and not by user imcompetence. The order handling system is not fit for purpose

This is not just one individual, it is  a significantly large number of people, and this is just in this thread. There must be countless others out there that have  not subscribed to this thread and have suffered the same fate

This is  seriously affecting peoples credit worthiness. 

Dr_ic2
Navigator
Options

@grilo67 @SachikoT 

@grilo67 wrote:

Hi everybody,

Very shocking customer treatment, when it was no fault of my own and they don't even try to solve the problem and keep me happy with them.

Sorry to say that the Samsung romance for me has ended here in a very bitter way.

Thanks for posting this certainly supports my less than glowing non existant customer experince from Samsung, my frustrations are;

1. If the orders did not flow through to Samsung why has someone not taken ownership and informed all the people in this position, it would close down all the phone calls to both Samsung and Klana around this subject.

2. To stop people having to re-order and go through additional and painful credit checks, why cany Klana take the lead and confirm with Samsung who is in this situation, so Samsung can generate the order and put this issue to bed.

3. Whereare the proactive customer commincations informing their customes of what is happening and who is doing what, its turning into a bit of a PR nightmare for both companies i feel.

To me, its not hard to resolve this and get back some reputation loss from both companies but no one seems to be able to see or do this, very frustrating and a sad reflection of big company attitude...

0 Likes
grilo67
Navigator
Options

Considering doing a complaint to the financial ombudsman of how Samsung and Klarna have conducted this whole affair.

Does anyone here think it's worth a go?

0 Likes