Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 12-02-2020 08:36 AM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
Grzegorz79
Navigator
Options

I'm wondering we can go with this to Court about not good service and broken credit score because some site affect us 

0 Likes
Infowarrior
Explorer
Options

After 2 days of total mayhem I hope this is sorted soon properly. I've come all the way from an s4, fridges, televisions with Samsung and to be treated as a returning long term customer with all this questions the loyalty. I will not purchase an s20 till I know this mess is sorted between the 2 companies. I order from day one of every launch day but not this series...

Now a waiting game.... 

And please do Samsung a favour for next year... Boot Klarna off the partnership list they are totally incompetent... 

grilo67
Navigator
Options

Hi

I have the deposit paid, two emails from Klarna, one with the credit agreement and another with the direct debit plan and a Klarna reference but never got the email from Samsung with the "uk" order number.

Contacted Klarna about the problem and they assured me that it all went through on their side and I would have to contact Samsung about their order ackwolegement.

Done it 3 times now and the response is always that they are aware of the problem and that I would be contacted by the end of the day with an update which never happened.

I regret the whole process now.

0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

@grilo67, please call the Samsung Shop team to get your order confirmation from our Samsung Shop team on 0330 726 7467.  I believe you must have placed your order when there were both confirmations from Klarna and Samsung. 

Your pending transaction deposits should be refunded, do keep watch on your emails for any additional order confirmations, if you do receive another confirmation from Samsung, call Klarna at: 0808-189-333 | customer@klarna.co.uk.

^SachikoT

0 Likes
gazlad9
First Poster
Options

Just received this Email of Klarna.

Dear customer, 

We are aware that there have been issues with the Samsung Upgrade Programme application process, which we are working to fix quickly. 

If you haven’t been able to sign the credit agreement but passed the deposit collection stage, please be assured that the deposit funds have only been reserved and will not actually be debited from your bank account since you have not completed your purchase. We are actively monitoring incomplete applications that are affected by this and will ensure that the reservations of deposits are released as soon as possible. This may take a few days to reflect on your bank account depending on how quickly your bank can action the removal request.

We are aware that our service is not working correctly with all web browsers, which is sometimes preventing credit agreements from being signed and subsequently preventing the completion of the purchase. We are working on a fix for this, but in the meantime, we’d recommend using the Google Chrome browser if you have access to it.

We would like to apologise for the inconvenience that this has caused and thank you for your patience in this matter. 

Yours sincerely,
Klarna
0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

Really saddens me to hear this, @Infowarrior. This is not how we want to make you feel about your long-standing relationship with Samsung. We will get to a solution. 

We will keep everyone posted on the progress of the fixes being implemented.

And I'll be passing all of your feedback to the teams who look after this. 

^SachikoT

Lochaos
Pioneer
Options
I thought the recommended browser was Microsoft edge, not chrome ??
pluke1973
Apprentice
Options

@gazlad9 wrote:

Just received this Email of Klarna.

Dear customer, 

We are aware that there have been issues with the Samsung Upgrade Programme application process, which we are working to fix quickly. 

If you haven’t been able to sign the credit agreement but passed the deposit collection stage, please be assured that the deposit funds have only been reserved and will not actually be debited from your bank account since you have not completed your purchase. We are actively monitoring incomplete applications that are affected by this and will ensure that the reservations of deposits are released as soon as possible. This may take a few days to reflect on your bank account depending on how quickly your bank can action the removal request.

We are aware that our service is not working correctly with all web browsers, which is sometimes preventing credit agreements from being signed and subsequently preventing the completion of the purchase. We are working on a fix for this, but in the meantime, we’d recommend using the Google Chrome browser if you have access to it.

We would like to apologise for the inconvenience that this has caused and thank you for your patience in this matter. 

Yours sincerely,
Klarna

I got the same email, but advising to use Google Chrome. When that's the browser causing all the problems. Great advice 

0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

Thanks for sharing @gazlad9. Can you share what they've said about your deposit in full? Would be helpful for the rest of the Community too. 

^SachikoT 

0 Likes
Mr_wednesday
Journeyman
Options

Can anyone clarify which browser is best to use and where to use it

Phone ? 

Laptop?

Which browser?

Which one was successful and worked?

0 Likes