Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 18-02-2020 09:28 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
AJ77
Explorer
Options
probably the 512 memory ?
0 Likes
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options

@Adamw969  that's the 512gb version

0 Likes
Kjt57
Navigator
Options
Had 2 missed calls from Samsung this afternoon, don't know what they wanted, I've got my contract from Klarna a d order confirmation from Samsung🤔
0 Likes
Lochaos
Pioneer
Options

@Kjt57  probably to tell you you can't have your phone anymore as they have no stock left, I'm still waiting for a phone call that was promised about 4 days ago.

0 Likes
Dr_ic2
Navigator
Options

@AdamCollins wrote:

So I just received a call back from Samsung not Klarna, regarding my order. She said that by order has not gone through and Klarna should refund me in 14 days and I should reorder the phone today as stocks are limited.

Samsung called me this afternoon from 03330000333, the customer service rep told me that my order i placed last Thursday was not valid even though i had the Klana DD & payment schedule as the Samsung system had not captured the payment information, his advice was to contact klana and cancel the original order and they would refund me the initial 10% deposit, i asked him if Klana was aware of this process he said yes, they know about it and will honour it.

He then asked me to re-order then and there (a tad challenging on the iphone, and quite ironic :face-with-tears-of-joy:), it all went through OK and got the Samsung order number, i was asked to send that to him via the chat functionality and he confirm his end it had been recieved, so at least they are trying to help customers but also got a feeling they did not want people just to walk away and lose potentail sales.

So now I have to get Klana to cancel the original order and refund me that deposit, so i guess i now spend more time on the phone tomorrow, there was no hint of any recompense although he did apologise a few time.

0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

UPDATED

Good evening everybody, me again. 

I think it's been another long day for us all, but a lot of things are moving forward. I'm so happy to see that a number of you on the thread have started to receive your callbacks from our partners at Klarna,  who are best placed to talk to you about what has happened. 

For those of you who haven't yet received contact, it's coming, as long as you have left your details with @Sam_UK , @CarlH@AntS   and @SachikoT .If you haven't been PM'ed one of us, please message @Sam_UK

We also recognise that a few of our range have already gone out of stock on the store, so we want to know what device you want (the mods have been asking but I will here too). 

[Version- s20/20+s20Ultra] [Memory size] [4G/5G] [Colour]

eg. S20+ 128GB 5G Black

Thanks, Sachiko

SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

@Dr_ic2, you don't have to get klarna to do anything.  Let me have a word. Really want to make this as easy as possible for you.  

0 Likes
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options

@Dr_ic2 that's basically the same call I had, they wanted me to reorder it while on the phone but she never said I needed to ring Klarna to cancel it, although it does still say it's being prepared on the app so maybe I should call them tomorrow 

0 Likes
Dr_ic2
Navigator
Options

@SachikoT wrote:

@Dr_ic2, you don't have to get klarna to do anything.  Let me have a word. Really want to make this as easy as possible for you.  

Thanks, i will hold fire then but my deposit has already been debited and they have sent me the paperwork; they tell me from their end the order is valid (that was as of the 14th), so I am a tad nervous not to do nowt....but i will hold fire at the moment. Thanks for the help. 

0 Likes
Dr_ic2
Navigator
Options

@AdamCollins wrote:

@Dr_ic2 that's basically the same call I had, they wanted me to reorder it while on the phone but she never said I needed to ring Klarna to cancel it, although it does still say it's being prepared on the app so maybe I should call them tomorrow 

@AdamCollins i now have both orders in the app with the status of preparing, the only difference between the two is the one ordered today has (under items) an entry called Samsung upgrade welcome, whereas, last weeks doesnt.

0 Likes