Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 18-02-2020 04:34 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
yamyam67
Pioneer
Options
@Rees82 i left Apple because i was getting pi***ed off with iTunes but now thats gone im gonna save my balls and get branded with the Apple logo
0 Likes
AdamCollins
Navigator
Options

Still waiting on a call from Klarna myself and I got told 3 days ago that samsung would call me back in 2 days. Absolute joke now.

Rosieg
Pioneer
Options

I completed all the information requested Sunday evening with Carl. No response from anyone. Was also promised Klarna would get in contact with me yesterday or today and as yet absolutely nothing. Four failed attempts, deposits taken and now credit denied I'm absolutely furious. Seriously thinking of going elsewhere once this has been sorted!!!

0 Likes
KasK
Apprentice
Options

Heh, they just wanna be clever. I got accepted (hence I received the scheduled direct debit confirmation e-mail) but there was no actual order placed, weirdly. The Klarna telephone advisor was absolutely terrible & told me "unfortunately it can't be removed sir" and to "contact Transunion for further queries". However, on the Twitter page it was a different story, the advisor on there said they will look into this and are very sorry. Someone should be contacting me soon.. heard nothing yet.

0 Likes
yamyam67
Pioneer
Options

Ive been waiting for a call back since Thursday and thats not including the call back i should of received after giving the information to Carl.......CRAPNA must of run out of phone credit

0 Likes
Lochaos
Pioneer
Options

Had a phone call this afternoon from Klarna but I was in bed due to working nights, they also sent an email saying they had tried to call, I've replied giving them a time they can call me tomorrow, let's see what they say ????

0 Likes
AJ77
Explorer
Options

had an email to try again but ultra out of stock,hopefully they get more stock soon 

0 Likes
Daisenberg
Explorer
Options

Just had a phone call from Klarna bank.  They accepted there were issues affecting customers using the Upgrade Program and that they are taking steps to correct the fallout regarding credit searches.

I suffered the issue whereby my application for credit was successful (direct debit mandate email and 10% deposit taken from bank) but I was not able to sign the credit agreement digitally.  This resulted in a hard credit search but no trace of my details with any of the companies (Samsung, Klarna or Close Bros.).

I have since ordered using the 3 installments option as this only conducts a soft search and I did not want any further hard searches.

The advisor I spoke over the phone admitted the issues faced by a number of customers and that they are looking to rectify these mistakes.  For me, they agreed to remove the hard search (Klarna have emailed me this so I have this in writing) on the basis that no agreement was finalised during my first attempt and I have since opted for a different payment arrangement.

If anyone else is worried about the hard searches, please be aware that Klarna are able to remove the searches but the process can take up to 60 days.  This was the most concerning point for me so be assured that this can be rectified and that Klarna do seem to be holding their hands up and trying to fix these issues.

I also noticed that they are also conducting manual credit applications for those who were accepted, but were not able to sign the credit agreement digitally.  This means that if you want to proceed with the upgrade, they can arrange the credit agreement manually and if you have had multiple hard searches, they will remove these and only leave the 1 hard search.

Hope this helps!

AdamCollins
Navigator
Options

So I just received a call back from Samsung not Klarna, regarding my order. She said that by order has not gone through and Klarna should refund me in 14 days and I should reorder the phone today as stocks are limited.

0 Likes
Adamw969
Navigator
Options

SmartSelect_20200218-184836_Samsung Internet.jpg

Why has the ultra gone up over £300? 

0 Likes