Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 16-02-2020 05:34 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

Hi everybody,

I am going to recommend to all of you who have previously made an attempt to re-join the upgrade programme, to not resubmit again on the website right now. It's clearly not the right way for you. One of our Moderators will collect your information and create a case for Klarna to handle.

• If you have not yet tried to enter the  Upgrade programme, the site fixes will allow you to sign the claim and be supported. 

Thanks, Sachiko

SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

Me again, I've been in touch with the people at Klarna, who have been reading this thread and have given me  some answers to your questions in your posts which I will be posting up now.  

^SachikoT

SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

@Rees82 wrote:

They told me because I couldn't sign the agreement.. no credit check was carried out.

I don't believe a word the little slimeball was saying though

Klarna have advised "A credit check would have been carried out and will be removed if relevant, the issue regarding signing agreements has now been resolved"

^SachikoT

0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

@Lochaos wrote:

I've had this email come through just now from credit Karma.

Your credit report has been updated with new information.

Your credit alerts

• Hard credit search - Klarna AB (CVAL, SR, AR, SA) as carried out a credit application search.
  • Hard credit search - Klarna AB (CVAL, SR, AR, SA) as carried out a credit application search.

Do you recognise this information? See what impact it has on your credit score and what you can do about it.

Samsung and Klarna better sort this out as my order didn't even get past the deposit stage.

From the Klarna Team:  Klarna will be resolving the issue regarding multiple credit searches following investigations with Transunion on Monday, once resolved we will remove all the incorrect searches

0 Likes
gazlad9
First Poster
Options

So can they remove the credit checks then ?

0 Likes
Lyndaste
First Poster
Options
I too have tried twice unsuccessfully to upgrade with Klarna. I would also like a PM about where I stand with my credit score, when this problem will be fixed and when will we be able to purchase a S20 Ultra Cosmic Grey through Klarna. I do not feel that we should be disadvantaged in anyway when this is clearly not our fault.
0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

Response from Klarna

Klarna will be resolving the issue regarding multiple credit searches following an investigation with Transunion on Monday, once resolved we will remove all the incorrect searches

^SachikoT

0 Likes
Dr_ic2
Navigator
Options

These FAQ are all great, I am sure we all appreciate the effort you are putting in to help resolve this, can i ask that you get a definate answer of what action is to be taken either their or our end on people (like me) that have got the DD confirmation, credit agreement confirmation but NO Samsung order number/ confirmation.

thanks

Clive7409
Voyager
Options

How do those who have order confirmations but not received the pre-contract/contract information stand? This is legally binding & needs to be supplied to the customer.

0 Likes
steve0
Voyager
Options

can you get them to do my one as well on my first failed attempt 12th February

DETAILS

Search Reference

Search Org Type

Other financial services

Search Org Name

Klarna AB (CVAL, SR, AR, SA)

Search Unit Name

Klarna AB (SR API)

Search Date

12 Feb 2020

and possibly the other attempt I tried on the 14th February (  not sure that one went down as hard of soft, not sure if credit karma credit searches get through to  a persons credit report in real time, generally updated once a month). I was unable to sign the agreement on the Klarna site as it was greyed out

0 Likes