Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Upgrade Lounge Issues

(Topic created on: 13-02-2020 03:26 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Keep trying to upgrade my s10 plus to the new S20 however everytime I get to the klarna page where it asks certain details boom the tab crashes and I complete the upgrade anyone else having the same problem?

913 REPLIES 913
Gh0str1der
Explorer
Options
As has mine, we are all talking as if we are the only ones when in fact there is possibly 10's of 1000's.

I can only imagine this to be a huge logistical nightmare for all involved both Samsung & Klarna
0 Likes
BHanton
Explorer
Options

What are you using to see these searches on your report? I use clearscore but it only updates every 30 days

Would be interesting to be able to check how many hard searches klarna have done 

0 Likes
Ninjakel
Journeyman
Options

Well, I put my order in, all went smoothly, got my email confirmation from Samsung and klarna. Looks like it's all working now and I have a 512 grey ultra ordered.

Just want to say thanks to the people posting on here keeping us up to date. I really hope you get your orders sorted out soon, I really can't imagine how frustrating it must be for all involved. 

Brad2607
Pioneer
Options
Credit Karma, not sure how long they will take to appear on clearscore because clearscore bases its info on equifax I believe and Klarna uses transunion which is what Credit Karma is based off.
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

I signed up to Equifax yesterday, free 30 day trial, but takes 24 to 48 hours to validate your personal information before you get access to your credit file! 

Still waiting. 

0 Likes
James4996
First Poster
Options
Tried on multiple browsers and computers, same result on all of them.. sadly
0 Likes
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

Just checked and have 1 hard search and 26 soft searches by Klarna Bank on my credit file! 😡

0 Likes
James4996
First Poster
Options
Soft Searches are fine, it's just the hard search that will affect your score
0 Likes
BHanton
Explorer
Options

Final update from me

So i was in the situation of 3 pending deposit charges and being rejected staright away when trying to go through the Klarna process after 3 fails with their website issues

As of about 30 minutes ago my bank was no longer showing the pending (held) charges. Also showing as 1 hard check and one soft check on Credit Karma (Thanks @Brad2607  for the recomendation) 

Having just tried again using the edge browser i have now been able to complete the process and have an order confirmation from samsung and also still one hard search on credit karma 

Thanks everyone on this thread and hope you all get sorted soon also 

Jonny1309
Explorer
Options
Yeah I've got 30 soft searches and 1 hard search on mine, not worried about that it's only the 1 hard search that counts.