Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Out of stock on ultra

(Topic created on: 23-02-2020 11:21 AM)
Wootty
Apprentice
Options

Very dissatisfied today as went to upgrade to ultra yesterday only to find it's out of stock,

Now I've paid for a upgrade program where I cant upgrade !!!! Also means that I'm going to pay more as another month ticks over on klarna payment,and possibility of trade in value dropping  bit of a con really they should make sure they look after loyal customers  and can fulfill there obligations first  before opening the sales up to everyone  else  , anybody any idea when they wi be back in stock 

42 REPLIES 42
Wootty
Apprentice
Options
I managed to get one today for delivery 20th March keep checking as they seem to come back on very sporadic though
0 Likes
Rosi222
Apprentice
Options

When will S20 ultra 512 in cosmic gray be available again?? Also, how do we sign up to get alerted when it's back in stock??

ZainJ
Apprentice
Options

How is that possible?
They list on their website that any preorder of the phone placed before the 8th of march will receive the unit 3 days prior to its official release date. (That being 3 days before the 13th or march)
So it astounds me that yours will be shipped to you on the 30th.
When I preordered my s10+ I was told that I could collect it immediately on release via the store.
Honestly, I love Samsung but they need to up their game especially when we are literally throwing money at them for which they simply cannot handle. 
They really need more stock on their website, a fixed notify me when back in stock option and a much better website. 
This is ***** poor for a giant like Samsung.

I would like to preorder my phone but it's a huge bummer that they can't stick to their provided delivery times. 
It's hard for me to plan around this as I would like to take part in their trade-in the scheme and since I have to attend an event that week I can't use the phone to send it back within their stated 7 days period. 

Frustration, frustration, frustration, Samsung needs to really get better at their customer service/interaction.

0 Likes
mikehippo
Explorer
Options

I will probably wait for the Note 20 now

0 Likes
StevieD1
Explorer
Options

Do you think they will send them out earlier if they are ready before the 21st? 

0 Likes
marrila
Pioneer
Options

@ZainJ wrote:

How is that possible?
They list on their website that any preorder of the phone placed before the 8th of march will receive the unit 3 days prior to its official release date. (That being 3 days before the 13th or march)
So it astounds me that yours will be shipped to you on the 30th.
When I preordered my s10+ I was told that I could collect it immediately on release via the store.
Honestly, I love Samsung but they need to up their game especially when we are literally throwing money at them for which they simply cannot handle. 
They really need more stock on their website, a fixed notify me when back in stock option and a much better website. 
This is ***** poor for a giant like Samsung.

I would like to preorder my phone but it's a huge bummer that they can't stick to their provided delivery times. 
It's hard for me to plan around this as I would like to take part in their trade-in the scheme and since I have to attend an event that week I can't use the phone to send it back within their stated 7 days period. 

Frustration, frustration, frustration, Samsung needs to really get better at their customer service/interaction

Frustration? 

Your over reacting, I pre ordered on the 13th of feb, confirmed and delivery around 10th of march 3 days before uk release day (13th).

Clearly they sold out so the next batch will go out for delivery later in march. 

If you pre-order before the 8th you will get the free buds regardless of when the phone is delivered. What's the big frustration? 

Because they run out of stock or because you wont get it till after release day? 

Many of us ordered straight and will get our devices as promised.

1st come 1st served you should be frustrated with yourself. 

I love bashing Samsung when they mess up. In your case maybe you need to explain why your so frustrated better

Samsung S20 Ultra 5g 512gb (returned to EE)
Samsung Galaxy watch 4g 42mm
Samsung Buds+
0 Likes
Beany
Pioneer
Options

The grey is back in stock in the Uk but be quick! 

0 Likes
ZainJ
Apprentice
Options

Litrally 5 mins after you posted your message I checked and it's already out of stock!!:shocked-face-with-exploding-head:

0 Likes
Ray58
First Poster
Options

Just managed to order black ultra, literally just now, grey still showing out of stock.....

0 Likes
ZainJ
Apprentice
Options

Got it in Grey. Had to spend about half an hour on the site, but I got it. 

Thanks for the heads up

Their website updateing their current stock is so glitchy. Never mind hey

Glad I got the pre order in tho, much appreciated