Support

Open search

Front camera is really bad under purple light on s20 5g

Highlighted
First Poster

Hi everyone,

I have received my new phone today -SAMSUNG S20 5G and the front camera is really bad under purple lighting any solutions to that ?? Really disappointed with that.  It is even worse when I am facing the camera. The actual colours/saturation is disgusting ... Screenshot_20200310-210552_Camera.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Explorer
In which mode did you thake this photo? Looks like it was in a club or a restaurant under very bad lighting conditions. Don't expect that this tiny camera module will have DSLR capabilities...
Highlighted
First Poster

I have taken this photo in normal mode with the front camera. I understand the lighting is not good and that is dark, however it is much better on iPhone 11, so just wanted to see what it might be.. i never said it shold be like DSLR also instagram stories really sucks too, they are blurry and laggy while taking them...

Highlighted
First Poster

I also took photos with my s20 ultra when it was night time but I could see my face on the camera but when i took the photo those automatically white shadows ruins everything,it looks blurred and lack of detail,also on snapchat the same thing happens after u take the photo the white shadows come again and ruins everything.I think that a phone from wish would do a better job in terms of front facing camera ,hope samsung resolves this bug

Top Liked Authors