Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earbuds Problem

(Topic created on: 18-05-2020 09:36 AM)
MeteK
Journeyman
Options

hello, my earbuds does not work with whatsapp calls. I have S20 Ultra and earbuds work with normal calls but does not work with whatsapp calls. I tried unpairing and re-pairing, restarting, reinstalling whatsapp,tapping on Bluetooth icon in whatsapp call etc. But nothing works.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MeteK
Journeyman
Options
Okay, I found the problem. It was because bluetooth watch and Earbuds were both connected for calls. It was creating a conflict. I thought of it after your reply actually, thanks!!!

View solution in context

0 Likes
28 REPLIES 28
Libb
MegaStar
Options

Do they work with a music like Spotify?

Check if they are connected as media in bluetooth settings.

MeteK
Journeyman
Options

@Libb wrote:

Do they work with a music like Spotify?

Check if they are connected as media in bluetooth settings.

They are connected for calls. They work with normal calls, but not with whatsapp...

MeteK
Journeyman
Options
I also tried with Instagram call and it does not work...
0 Likes
Solution
MeteK
Journeyman
Options
Okay, I found the problem. It was because bluetooth watch and Earbuds were both connected for calls. It was creating a conflict. I thought of it after your reply actually, thanks!!!
0 Likes
HarryK77
First Poster
Options

Hi, I am using S20, I have the same problem, it does work for with normal call but it doesn't work for Whatsapp call. 

I am not using watch just earbuds, so no there was no bluetooth conflict but still doesn't work for WA call. Really appreciate if anyone can give me the solution. 

Dhanraj
First Poster
Options

Hi , I am using S20 4G model , I'm also facing same problem. How do I resolve this issue.   
I'm using Wear OS for Fossil and Jabra 75t Ear Buds 
Also I have noticed it connects randomly if I receive whatsapp calls . strange !!

BoBzz
First Poster
Options

Please any body hope... i have same problem with galaxy buds my phone is samsung not10+ with the normal call the buds work properly with whatssap call i can't answer and hang up from the buds. The incredible things i try the same galaxy buds with iPhone 11 pro they work perfectly with normal call and with whatssap call answering and hang up and say who is calling. 

Wizard74
Apprentice
Options
Hi, I have the same issue. I'm using anker soundcore liberty air 2 earbuds and a Samsung s20+ phone. The earbuds take all types of calls including normal and Google duos, but won't work with WhatsApp?
0 Likes
venkata1
First Poster
Options

Any update on whatsapp issue? I do have same issue which i can't answer or hang up the call using buds plus. 

0 Likes