Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 09-03-2020 11:27 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
sgtsteel
Student
Options

Screenshot 2020-03-09 at 23.24.04.png

:)))))))))))))))))

0 Likes
maazkhan98
Explorer
Options

Finally got the email from dpd like 5 mins ago about time...

0 Likes
Jayl20101
Explorer
Options

Dpd emailed me saying my package will be delivered tommorow and gave me the number to track but it says

You have no shipment activity 

What does it mean? 

0 Likes
C0ckers
First Poster
Options

It means it's been assigned a tracking number by Samsung and will get a "pick-up" scan when the packages are collected from the depot. Out of interest, did you buy direct from Samsung and what model?

0 Likes
sgtsteel
Student
Options
they haven't got the phone yet.. i had the same email sunday night saying it would be delivered on monday but i am getting it tomorrow
0 Likes
Jayl20101
Explorer
Options

@C0ckers wrote:

It means it's been assigned a tracking number by Samsung and will get a "pick-up" scan when the packages are collected from the depot. Out of interest, did you buy direct from Samsung and what model?

Ah fair enough. No i pre ordered through a contract with three. I pre ordered it the 16th February. Its the 128g ultra. 

0 Likes
Jayl20101
Explorer
Options

@sgtsteel wrote:
they haven't got the phone yet.. i had the same email sunday night saying it would be delivered on monday but i am getting it tomorrow

But the email says we have your device and will deliver it tommorow? 

0 Likes
Iosif_Lucaci
Explorer
Options

Mine for some reason got unexpectedly returned?? Screenshot_20200310-050640_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
Daveb29
Apprentice
Options

Same here but I havnt got any communication from anyone. Nothing from dpd or ee yet.

0 Likes
Iosif_Lucaci
Explorer
Options

@Daveb29 wrote:

Same here but I havnt got any communication from anyone. Nothing from dpd or ee yet.

Hopefully is just a glitch, but I'll ring them later when they open up. 

0 Likes