Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 09-03-2020 06:40 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Boham
Explorer
Options

Ultra 128gb I ordered on the 15th has just changed to preparing dispatch

plzt
Explorer
Options

Just checked and mine also

0 Likes
BDante
Explorer
Options

Yet but there's no movement on my 128gb Ultra ordered on the 13th. I hoped I wouldn't see any posts like that but fully expected to.

How can they possibly justify shipping orders made after mine before my order? I won't hold my breath for an answer from Silent Samsung.

0 Likes
plzt
Explorer
Options

Hopefully yours is on the move and you'll get a DPD notification today.

That's only a status change on our order page not confirmation of anything yet

0 Likes
Jayl20101
Explorer
Options

You guys are so lucky at keast you can see your shipment details. With three network I have nothing and customer service won't day much. 

Patel24
Journeyman
Options

Hello everyone.

I have just received my shipped notification from samsung for samsung s20 ultra black 128gb. Ordered on 12th feb for 10th delivery. So they on right track for orders.

Happy to see phone tommorow.

📱📱📱📱📱

0 Likes
Kaje
Journeyman
Options

Just remember that shipping details mean NOTHING.

I had my DPD email yesterday, telling me it would arrive today - Samsung didn't even hand the phone to the courier, and sitll haven't. I'm awaiting a call back from a supervisor, which I've been promised will be this evening. 

0 Likes
sgtsteel
Student
Options
same here.. please let us know if you do get that phone call
0 Likes
Kaje
Journeyman
Options

@sgtsteel wrote:
same here.. please let us know if you do get that phone call

Will do, bud - I was supposed to get one before 17:00 but contacted live chat again at 16:45 and it's been escalated further. Promised I'd receive one between now and 22:00. 

There'll be hell to pay if not. The last time something similar happened, I ended up getting £140 in goodwill gestures for their mishandling of a complaint. 

frank303
Journeyman
Options
North UK -S20+ 128GB grey - ordered direct from Samsung site - 13 Feb 17:00 PREPARING DISPATCH (No indication of delivery date.)

Someone else ordered it on their card, so not sure if I'll be cced every update.
It arrives when it arrives. I've been without a smartphone since forever(this will be my first), so a few days or weeks won't make a difference.
Releasing new consumer equipment worldwide is a massive undertaking.

Nevertheless, I would have liked to see better specs of what's in the box to order accessories ready to go e.g. screen protector, cable, hub, case. two port wall charger block, HDMI etc.
Still not clear if it can take one Nano SIM or two as it said depends on country and operator in the manual.
0 Likes