Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 03-03-2020 07:35 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Sbol15
Pioneer
Options

It's strange. Someone I follow on Twitter who lives in Scotland had theres delivered the friday just gone. I think it was an error from DPD.

0 Likes
Iosif_Lucaci
Explorer
Options

I'm after getting in touch with the guys from Exertis, the company that dispatched the Samsung orders in ireland. They told me that due to some hardware shortage the phone will only be delivered on March 25th. Regardless the date we pre-ordered the phone. Its extremely nice how Samsung doesn't even bother to let you know..

0 Likes
Stevemartin91
Journeyman
Options

Mines is saying dispatched from mobile phone direct but can't get through on the phone to confirm if it's a glitch or not.

I'm from scotland and ordered on 12th feb 

0 Likes
Jud_meister
Journeyman
Options

mines a Samsung UK order placed Feb 12th, shows as awaiting dispatch

0 Likes
Sbol15
Pioneer
Options
Mine says "preparing dispatch"
0 Likes
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

From XDA forum Screenshot_20200303-185429_XDA.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
0 Likes
Iosif_Lucaci
Explorer
Options

Sounds like I need to get in touch with Exertis again. 

Nially
Navigator
Options
Its released the 6th in the states thats why they are getting them
0 Likes
Nially
Navigator
Options

If fones are been released sunday some of the couriers dont work weekends so might not pick up till Monday so it would be Tuesday when you get it which is when they said pre orders will be released 3 days before general release. 

Hope its not true about what the guys that run the samsung Ireland store said. But surely they would have got some stock to give as preorders. 

0 Likes
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

I pretty sure stores like carphone warehouse, Samsung, Vodafone they have stock from few weeks, only thing is the release date for UK is 13th March so stores like carphone warehouse can't send Early this phone ,for pre order is 3 days before so is look Tuesday next week 

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
0 Likes