who got the april update for s10 series

Highlighted
Explorer

Has anyone got the new april apdate for s10

29 REPLIES 29
Explorer

Yes. Germany though.

Explorer

Still waiting in the UK for it, its ridiculous that they release the month's update at the end of month. It was released in Switzerland 5 days ago. I dont understand why it's not being distributed everywhere.

Current Phone: Galaxy S10 128GB Exynos SoC | Model SM-G973F
Apprentice
It's out in the UK I have 2 s10 plus devices one had the update 20 minutes ago the other hasnt they both the same models and network just different colours very strange the other hasnt had update
Apprentice
What network are you on Stephen cheers
Superuser I
Superuser I

@Stephengrnwy1 wrote:
It's out in the UK I have 2 s10 plus devices one had the update 20 minutes ago the other hasnt they both the same models and network just different colours very strange the other hasnt had update

Probably because they are different build and serial numbers which is one of the ways Samsung push out the updates as well as country and device model dependent.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Apprentice

Vodaphone voxi and 02

Superuser I
Superuser I

@Stephengrnwy1 wrote:

Vodaphone voxi and 02

I use both a Vodafone and o2 sim card in my  Note 9 as it's a dual sim hybrid version. 

My Note 9 was also purchased directly from my local Samsung Experience Store so it has Samsungs own firmware on it and the csc code is BTU.

I'm yet to recieve the new update. 

I'm on February right now.

Hopefully I and others will receive the update soon. I'm guessing by the end of this month.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 9 Model: SM-N960 Dual Hybrid 512Gb_ Samsung One Ui / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch
Samsung Galaxy Tab A {2016}SM-T580

Apprentice
That's just plain stupid they all have the same hardware and software
Apprentice

Still waiting April nearly over

Top Liked Authors