Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch sounds after April update

(Topic created on: 19-04-2019 08:34 PM)
SnakeSK
Pathfinder
Options

Hello, today in the morning I recieved the ASD5 (April) update for my S10, upon rebooting the touch sounds changed and now the whole device sounds like a toy. How to revert this change?

Thank you

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
runtime_Err0r
Journeyman
Options
With the May update, the touch sound was restored. Thanks!

View solution in context

14 REPLIES 14
AndrewL
Options
@SnakeSK: You can enable or disable touch sounds by going to Settings > Sounds and Vibration > System Sounds and Vibration > Touch Sound. Sadly it isn't possible to choose your own sound or revert to a previous version.
SnakeSK
Pathfinder
Options

So I have to basically choose between having a mute Samsung flagship or a pokemon in my hand right? This is ridiculous.

runtime_Err0r
Journeyman
Options

I totally agree, the new sound is very annoying. I even downgraded my phone to the march update doing a factory reset. Would be good to have an option to change it... 

PeterAlekkou
Explorer
Options

Agreed the tounch sound is pathetic and degrades the phone to a cheap plastic child's toy. Switching off is not a solution to the problem, the correct solution is to revert back to how it was. 

Michael47
First Poster
Options

I received the update and the sound is horrible ...please let us chose the sound at least..is ridicuoluse now it sounds like a cheap toy!!

rentagub
Journeyman
Options

I totally agree with everyone the phone is degraded as far as im concerned , what a really stupid thing to do ..... 

LISTEN UP SAMSUNG !!!   THIS IS A MISTAKE AND THE KIND OF THING WE WOULD EXPECT FROM "APPLE"  

COME ON GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND SORT THIS OUT IN A FUTURE UPDATE AND MAYBE I WILL KEEP MY PHONE?

WE ARE ALL PAYING £1000 FOR THESE SO CALLED FLAGSHIP PHONES , WE DONT WANT OR NEED YOU GUYS DECIDING WHAT CLICK OR DING WE SHOULD USE I SAY AGAIN THIS IS APPLE TACTICS  NOT SAMSUNG ... GET IT SORTED OR I

AM DONE WITH SAMSUNG PHONES , THE GUY THAT IMPLEMENTED THIS SHOULD BE FIRED IMMEDIATELY !!!  

NEXT YOU WILL BE TELLING US WHAT WALLPAPER TO USE ??   I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL SAMSUNG USER FOR YEARS

NOT JUST PHONES BUT 3 PC MONITORS  2 LARGE TV SETS A WASHING MASHINE , I COULD GO ON BUT IM SURE YOU GET THE PICTURE ,   "STOP EXPERIMENTING WITH US" !!  ASK US WHAT WE WANT AND THEN YOU IMPLEMENT  IT....

" SORT THIS OUT"

Solution
runtime_Err0r
Journeyman
Options
With the May update, the touch sound was restored. Thanks!
SnakeSK
Pathfinder
Options
Oh thank god!!!!! Waiting for the update! Thanks for the good info Error.
Pabretel
Explorer
Options

No change for me even after may update. I want the click back