Support

Open search

Sound Effects [concert hall, equalizer wheels, etc]

Apprentice

Here's another update:

Samsung don't actually know that it's not there. They have passed it onto the devs.Screenshot_20190326-131629_Samsung Members.jpg

Explorer

Thanks for getting on to this and contacting Samsung on behalf of all of us. I was under the assupmtion after watching youtube videos that this was now only limited to the galaxy buds. 

Apprentice

@Kamsung wrote:

Thanks for getting on to this and contacting Samsung on behalf of all of us. I was under the assupmtion after watching youtube videos that this was now only limited to the galaxy buds. 

It's such a useful feature, I don't understand why they'd just remove it from a flagship device. I'm hoping it's just a mistake.

Explorer
Yeah I was surprised they took it out considering theres lots of people like myself that aren't too good with the manual equaliser settings. Hope they realise it's a mistake as customer services aren't too familiar with their own product
First Poster

I got an update yesterday on my Galaxy A50, now the options for adapting bass are also gone! I'm using my older phone (A5 2016) to listen music now. 

Same here, i have Galaxy A50 that after the software update bass and treble settings is also gone.
Top Liked Authors