Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending galaxy s9+ back to samsung

(Topic created on: 08-03-2019 03:07 PM)
Michaelolah
Journeyman
Options

Hi hopefully someone can help just received my s10 today I can see a returns label in the box for dpd is this what I use to send my old s9+ back i am part of the upgrade program :smiling-face: 

0 Likes
29 REPLIES 29
SnowWight
Student
Options

Hi. In the UK. I received my S10+ the day before release day but have heard nothing about how to return my S9+. Has anyone else? I don't want to be paying for two finances at the same time for any longer than I need to!

TIA

0 Likes
bobbyg353
Journeyman
Options
Just bear with it you'll get postage box n instructions soon
Said6
Pioneer
Options

Hi mate. 

I have received my sending pack separately in an envelope within all the instructions and with the choice of sending by the free service or the special delivery. I do choose the special delivery that I paid...S9+ sent yesterday, they received today. 

0 Likes
lisafox16
Voyager
Options

Received my S10 on Saturday but haven't received my envelope yet to send my S8 back. Has anyone else received theirs? I read somewhere that they have to be sent back within seven days. 

0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@lisafox16 wrote:

Received my S10 on Saturday but haven't received my envelope yet to send my S8 back. Has anyone else received theirs? I read somewhere that they have to be sent back within seven days. 

Yes received my return envelope before I received the phone. T&Cs say phone must be returned within seven days. 

0 Likes
Chrisballinger
Pioneer
Options

I still haven't recieved an return  envelope... 

0 Likes
Spirit979
Navigator
Options

Received my phone Friday, got my return pack in the post Saturday. Sent my phone back Monday and Tuesday got an email to confirm it was all completed. But yes, the T&Cs of the PX say you must return the old phone within 7 days 

0 Likes
Chrisballinger
Pioneer
Options

Well then they need to send a package as agreed... do you know the return address? I'll just post the thing myself 

0 Likes
Spirit979
Navigator
Options

Address is below, however the address label does have a unique reference number on it. Might be worth calling support to ask if they can tell you yours ? 

MTR SSP
10 The Spire Green Centre
Harlow
CM19 5TR

0 Likes
lisafox16
Voyager
Options

Phoned MTR today. Due to the demand for the new phones they have changed the T&C's to 14 days for return of phones and that return bags are being sent out at present. Didn't know you had to pay postage though! Will take photos before I send it off now though. 

0 Likes