Support

Open search

S10+ yellow blinking underscreen bleeding light

Highlighted
OPGELOST
First Poster

Hi,

I was just calling a friend and while i was talking i checked the clock and found a yellow blinking light which seemed to be burning in but it's actually under the screen above my battery percentage sign and i placed my thumb on it and figured that it's the proximity sensor.

I just want someone to confirm if this is normal behavior for it or not please

1 GEACCEPTEERDE OPLOSSING

Geaccepteerde oplossingen
Superuser II
Superuser II

Hi all,

I'd like to confirm as well that this is intended behavior. The proximity sensor has been placed underneath the screen to allow for the unique Infinity-O display. This therefore require a blinking light to detect whether your phone is by your ear to turn off te screen or not.

--------------------------------
Een antwoord op je vraag gevonden? Vergeet deze dan niet als ✓Oplossing te markeren zodat andere gebruikers de oplossing sneller vinden.
4 ANTWOORDEN 4
First Poster

Hi 

I have the same thing but only when calling.

Greetings

Apprentice

This is intended, no need to worry!

First Poster

Just figured this out

There's a topic about it on sammobile

Superuser II
Superuser II

Hi all,

I'd like to confirm as well that this is intended behavior. The proximity sensor has been placed underneath the screen to allow for the unique Infinity-O display. This therefore require a blinking light to detect whether your phone is by your ear to turn off te screen or not.

--------------------------------
Een antwoord op je vraag gevonden? Vergeet deze dan niet als ✓Oplossing te markeren zodat andere gebruikers de oplossing sneller vinden.
Top Posters