Support

Open search

S10 prism blue

Pathfinder

Hi all , does anyone know when the prism blue is available in the u.k , thank you 

9 REPLIES 9
AndrewL Moderator
@Edgie70: There's no news on the availability of the Galaxy S10 range in Prism Blue in the UK I'm afraid. At present you can choose between Prism White, Prism Black and Prism Green - to find out more please check the following link: https://www.samsung.com/uk/smartphones/galaxy-s10/buy/
Explorer

O2 have just confirmed they're stocking. Alongside the S10 5G soon too. 

Pathfinder

Really ?? Can't see anything online tho 

Pathfinder

My mistake , just found it ! Hopefully if O2 are getting the blue then surely I'll be able to get one from Samsung themselves !!??

Explorer

Not necessarily, depends on the exclusive contract o2 have. May be exclusive for a month or two before Samsung launch it or they may not stock at all.  I've had the pleasure of seeing blue already, it's quite nice. I went white tho, only cos green was no longer pre-orderable from my place of purchase tho 

Apprentice
Pathfinder

Can't believe tbh that they don't launch all the colours at the same time , surely it's better for the consumer ?? I'd buy a blue one as soon as I got my picture id sorted but I'm hesitant about the green , it's nice but I'd prefer the blue 

Highlighted
Explorer
I have the Prism Green but tbh it looks more light blue/cyan than green. Still happy with it though.
Pathfinder

Hi , thanks for your reply , I saw the green today and it does look nice but tbh I'd prefer the blue , if the blue isn't available after my picture id arrives I'll be tempted to get the green 

Top Liked Authors