Support

Open search

S10 Notifications

Apprentice

@AKFIN wrote:

and what about when charging phone ? I need red when charging and green when done like in the past

I know what you mean - I used to have this feature on my S6 .

I haven't turned mine on for this, you could try 'When I put device on charge' - see below20190317_040720.jpg

Highlighted
First Poster

Yea sorry I meant it does bring up a clock, is there a way to turn that clock off?

Apprentice

@Rajc86 wrote:

Yea sorry I meant it does bring up a clock, is there a way to turn that clock off?

Yes there is, just un-tick Display Clock 👍

First Poster

I'm having the same issue with app badge. Apps like Facebook and Instagram won't show the app badge. All the settings are on and I get the notification in the top bar but no badge o  the app. Facebook wont show the notification at the top but randomly did it once early today but not since 🤷🏽‍♂️

Apprentice

I've got the exact same issue, I'm using to AOD app just to get some sort of notifications. Did you find a fix

First Poster
I allowed the status bar to show all notifications and change it so the badge doesn't show the number. Not ideal but seems to be working at the moment.
Apprentice

I downloaded an app called Glimpse Notifications. I get notifications for e everything now. The edge lighting still doesn't work though. 

First Poster

I managed to get my edge lighting to work but it is set to always. Annoying as I really only want it when the screen is off. I also had to set it to edge lighting for every app.

I also reset all of my settings before indid this and started again. Not really and issue for me and I came from apple and only had the phone a few days so not much to set up.

First Poster
Do you still run the notification options in the phone settings with this app?
Apprentice

@Soody wrote:
Do you still run the notification options in the phone settings with this app?

Morning, I use Always on Display app from Google play.

AoD app might statify you and it does for me til Samsung brings a software fix.

At the moment when my screen is off my notifications come thru for example WhatsApp, the screen lights up purple.

Some people use glimpse notifications app from Google play

Top Liked Authors