Support

Open search

S10: Clicking Noise When Pressing Back or Home Buttons?

Highlighted
SOLVED
Apprentice

I have noticed my s10 makes a clicking noice when I press the back button or home button is this normal because it is very annoying 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Apprentice
Colin19 can I just say thank you for your help. However i have found what the issue is. Because I have OCD I have left the back plastic cover on the phone which I cut the bottom tag off to fit into my case it was the back plastic cover scraping on the phone case I feel like a complete ***** but thank you for your help appreciate it.
13 REPLIES 13
Troubleshooter

@Bigmick wrote:

I have noticed my s10 makes a clicking noice when I press the back button or home button is this normal because it is very annoying 

You can turn this off on settings 

Apprentice
How do you do this please
Apprentice
The sound is like as so the screen is sticking to the back
Troubleshooter

@Bigmick wrote:

Try settings/sound and vibration/ system sound vibration. Have a look see what’s turned onScreenshot_20190409-210858_Settings.jpg

Apprentice

The only thing I have turned on is 

Charging sound and dailing keyboard tone.

Apprentice

I only have charging sound and dailing keyboard tone

Apprentice
This clicking noice doesn't seem to happen all the time if I just place my thumb gently on the home button no noice. If I place a slight bit of preasure in the button as if I was typing makes a clicking noice
Troubleshooter

@Bigmick wrote:

Could this be the screen protector being a bit loose??

Apprentice
That's what the noise seems like. The phone is only 3 days old which had the screen protector already on it. It doesn't seem like it is coming away at all. I may pop in to the ee shop tomorrow just to make sure.
Top Liked Authors