Support

Open search

S10 Battery Drain

First Poster
let us know how u get on pls cheers
Apprentice

Makes sense once ya out the 14 day return policy ( depending on your provider ) Haha, fingers crossed tho 

Explorer
Will do, I'm sure they're being certain
I've noticed when I went into the battery health section in settings it says it's finding out my usage pattern and it's been doing that since day one. Reviewers on YouTube had them early for a few weeks hence their opinion in great battery life. I'll keep you posted. Hopefully it'll get figured out, the s10 is a dream aside from battery issues at the moment
Apprentice

I can't believe how bad mine is too. I bought this phone because of its supposed good battery.  If this doesn't fix itself soon I'll go mental. 

Explorer

I doubt it because my usage pattern shows but it still loses battery for no apparent reason lookScreenshot_20190313-195846_Device care.jpg

Apprentice
Samsung are you seeing this? #impendingbacklash!
Apprentice
Same thing with mine, I can see the estimated usage and still getting poor battery life.
First Poster

Yeah I think it's a combination of the Exynos processor having poor efficiency on LTE and the sensitivity of the motion stuff (lift to wake etc). However I have found that if you enable the adaptive power mode that you do see improvements. Battery seems to be getting better each day at the minute. Been a light day today but I have only used 33% battery with 2 and a half hours screen on time and an hour casting to my smart TV.

Explorer
Maybe just have faith.
Hopefully as we use the device the battery will get better. If not then we need to blast Samsung support for an update.
You can contact them via your settings on the actual phone. That what I've been doing today, let's bring their attention to it
Apprentice

Where  in the settings can you make contact with them?

Top Liked Authors