Support

Open search

S10 Battery Drain

First Poster

There is a difference like 38% compared to the my old, 4000mah Snapdragon 845 phone. 

Same usage pattern. 

The Samsung galaxy S10+ Exynos is very bad with battery usage.

I gonna return this phone, it is not worth the price  

Apprentice

I'm about to return the phone too. A part from the very bad battery I find it very laggy when you set the max resolution

Explorer

Im getting so mad with this this needs to be fixed asap because its honesly really annoying i cant cant get a full day of battery with my phone it loses like 10% per hour even when im not using it

Apprentice

No. Mine is xynos one

Apprentice

Does any one else experience their phone calls cutting out every once in a while when using wi fi calling?

I have the Galaxy S10 since 8th of March and since then I've been noticing that my battery is draining so fast, I unplugged from the charger 15mins ago and I have 90% of batter left... It doesn't last for the whole day, which really bugs me for a flagship device from Samsung, £800 ... I might be returning it as faulty idk or shall I wait for update ...

Explorer
Have you tried backing up your phone on to a PC using the Smart switch application, then do a factory reset and then restore from back up? This seems to have resolved the issue for a few people.
Explorer

Im not doing that for a brand new device wich ive had for only a week that's absolute bull***** if i have to do that i need This battery provlem fixed well we all do but yeah honesly this is such a pisstake I'm definitely sure this is software releated they need to do an update

Apprentice

I refuse to believe that I need to do a factory reset. This is not Windows it's a Linux system, all that restart bull. . Doesn't work

Explorer
I understand that you are frustrated, I had the same issue when I purchased the note 9. When I set up the phone, I had a corrupt app or something that caused the power drain.

I backed up my phone, factory reset and restored, this fixed the drain for me.

For my s10e, I cleared the partition cache and Google play services cache this seems to have improved my drain alot. I am going to monitor my s10e in the coming days. Otherwise I will do a factory reset and restore.
Top Liked Authors