Support

Open search

S10 Battery Drain

First Poster
How do you know if you have an Exynos model?
First Poster

im not sure. i thought it was the s10e version or maybe not

Highlighted
Apprentice

International is exynos. America and China has snapdragon.

First Poster
where do you go to clear the cache for google play services? i cant find the option. it says google play services has been running in the background for 15 hours but then says it hasnt used alot of battery.
Explorer
My S10e also had high drain from Android System, I carried out the following steps and so far it seems to have improved a lot.

-Searched for the Google Play Services app, cleared the Cache
-Rebooted in to Recovery mode, cleared the Partition Cache
- Switched on Adaptive Battery option,
- Disabled account backup to Google (I did this for one day, it is now back on)
- Fully Charged the phone (Kept it on the charger for the following steps)
- Swiped away all running apps in the background
- Shut the phone down and then switched it back on
Then disconnected the power cable. The phone was draining about 3 to 4 % per hour when not used.
After i carried out the above steps it is dropping about 1 % per hour when not used.
First Poster

Factory reset worked for me on my s10. Downloaded Samsung Smart Switch to my laptop. Backed up all the data from the phone using USB cable. Factory reset the phone. Uploaded data from laptop back to the phone. No battery drain at all now. Not sure why this works but it did for me. 

First Poster

I'm having the same issue,  in pocket while at work and I've gone from 100% down to 43 and I haven't even installed anything on it yet.

My note 9 lasted much longer, hoping for a software update with a fix!

Apprentice

S10 here, i dont even have the adaptive battery thing on and my battery life is awesome. Put on airplane mode at night first few nights and i only lost 2% lol. During day it lasts all day no problems with 50-70% depending on usage.

Apprentice
Is your one the snapdragon version?
Apprentice

20190315_184241.jpgits getting better and better

Top Liked Authors