Support

Open search

S10 Battery Drain

Same issue battery draining faster than it should on my S10+

Fun fact that I really loked the S10 more than the S10+ but eventually went for the latter because I needed more battery.

I'm actually typing this on my old S7 so that O won't drain the battery on the S10+ 😂

Explorer

I don't think mine is too bad. Screenshot_20190314-221440_Settings.jpg

Explorer

I had the same issue with the S10e, I wiped the Google Play Services app Cache, cleared the Cache Partition.  Touch wood, so far this has seemed to resolve the issue. 

I will give it another couple of days to see how it goes.

Apprentice

My S10+ seems to be getting better, but slowly.

Apprentice

Same issue here. That was the whole reason to upgrade to the 10+for me. I see in the morning it goes sooo quickly from 100%to 98, in less than a minute. I've read d to wait two weeks before but I can't do that since I won't be able to give it back to the shop  

First Poster

My battery seams far better than my old S9+

Yesterday took off charge at midday yesterday, played with the settings, sent some email, watched part of a program on skyQ and played some music, this morning at 8 am still on 45%

Highlighted
First Poster

I am only getting 3.5 hours screen on time before my phone is dead and 15 hour idol time. This is worse than my S8 which I upgraded from to get better battery.

Screenshot_20190315-215724_Settings.jpg

Android system is taking 17% and android OS is taking 12%.

I did use the auto sync thing to upgrade from my S8 so this might be the cause but i wouldnt think so 

Any ideas ? Followed steps that are online about this and it hasnt helped.

Apprentice

The problem is with 4g. Yesterday using only 4g got 4hr 20 minutes SOT today ive only been using wifi i have 73% left and thats 2hr 30 minutes SOT

Apprentice

Is this happening only on the exynos version? 

Observer

Same here on my S10 Exynos. 3 Hours SOT and 10 % battery drain during night and screen off.

There is also many poeplo with this issue on Reddit.

It seems there is problem with Exynos models when running on 4G.

Hopefully Samsung will come soon with some fix.

Top Liked Authors